Which Hawkwind Live album is this excerpt from?

SUBSCRIBE BOC-L Jademan chrisow at SHAW.CA
Tue Jul 27 22:20:58 EDT 2004

Can anyone here tell me which album this excerpt of
Assault and Battery live is from? I wish to buy it
and dont want to get the wrong one! MANY thanks in advance!

http://members.shaw.ca/filiz/Assaultlive.mp3

PS.
I dont know who thought up this password system, but
it is total nightmare. It took an hour to get to post
this and I still think it is wierd to have posting
name "SUBSCRIBE BOC-L Jademan" !!! If that is how my
name appears I apologise!