SUBSCRIBE BOC-L Jademan

Arjan Hulsebos arjanh at WOLFPACK.NL
Wed Jul 28 15:21:14 EDT 2004

S-U-B-S-C-R-I-B-E B-O-C-L Jademan wrote:

>Anyone know a way of changing this name, I intended it to be just Jademan?
>TIA!

Ghad, how did you ever get registered? I tried to reply, but got it
bounced back. The list software complained about the
body looking like a LISTSERV command...

I'd try to unsubscribe, and then resubscribe. Giving the difficulties I
had replying to your message, that may very well fail the first N times.

Worst case you'd just subscribe again, and filter your unwanted
duplicates into the trash bin. But that's more like an
action-of-last-resort,
when even getting the moderator involved has failed.

Good luck!

Arjan H