Assault and Battery Live

Rich cosmicdolphin at COMCAST.NET
Thu Jul 29 13:34:43 EDT 2004

The sound quality on the Griffin records USA release of Live Chronicles was
far better than the original CD, and it had the Moorcock spoken word tracks
restored to the LP as it should have originally been, plus a couple more
tracks like 'Assault and Battery' which originally came as b sides on single
releases/bonus tracks on the 'Chronicle of the Black Sword' Flicknife CD.

Also the cover artwork is great :-)

Rich

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List
[mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET]On Behalf Of SUBSCRIBE BOC-L
Jademan
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2004 9:32 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Assault and Battery Live

Steve thanks for the reply.

I particularly liked the energetic bass line on this version of
Assault, which is why I wanted to buy the full copy, also the sound
quality was excellent. That said, sessions is impossible to get hold of.
Can you recall if the version on Live Chronicles is as good?
I recall the sound quality of live chronicles wasnt quite as good as this
excerpt.Also I dont recall assault being on my original version of Live
Chonicles (now lost due to bad loan), was it added as a bonus track to
later version?

TIA