HW:Lemmy Biography

SHLL (Scott Heller) shll at HAGEDORN.DK
Fri Jul 30 05:21:21 EDT 2004

Hej,

Welcome back Carl and David! I finally got it sorted out so I can post
again.

Anyway, I just finished reading White Line Fever and it is a great book
3/4 of the way and then I think Lemmy lost interest or something. He
takes like 20 pages to cover the last 10 years of Motorhead.. Anyway,
his stories of how he and Dik Mik were the total speed freaks in
Hawkwind and the rest were acid heads (although Lemmy and Dik Mik did
their share of LSD!). A fun read. There are for sure some things that
Lemmy says that are different from what Kris Tait has in her book!

One thing I was really surprised that Lemmy said was that Dave and Doug
Smith were against the band playing so many free gigs in the early days.

It was so nice to see Hawkwind this summer...

scott

ObCd- Free.-Highway