HW: BOC: Fun with umlauts...

David Kuznick dkuznick at ALUMNI.BRANDEIS.EDU
Fri Jul 30 09:48:11 EDT 2004

Quoting Henderson Keith <keith.henderson at PSI.CH>:

> P.S.  Welcome back to both Carl Edlundh and David (I remember talking to you
> at the Limelight '95 was it?)!

Yes, that's right!  With Braindance (who I still really like) opening for
Hawkwind, and the mosher who got thrown out, right?

--
David Kuznick   dkuznickATalumni.brandeis.edu
"We'll wait in stone circles `til the force comes through - lines joint in