BOC-L Digest / Still in the Shadows

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Tue Jun 1 06:23:23 EDT 2004

Paul Mather writes:

> I guess when analogue TV broadcasts are phased out, this will no
> longer be an issue, as those that want to watch TV will be forced to
> upgrade. ;-)

I presume that my VCR's and my imminently new DVD/HD recordeer (with PAL
TV tuner) will then have problems because the broadcasts will be
digital. Presumably to make each device useful again, I'll have to buy a
digital tuner for each which converts the signal for Auxiliary input to
these devices, and I'll then need to increase the numbers of remote
controls from 12 to 17.

I can see a few folks being cross about this.

FoFP