Black Sabbath: Born Again

nick at THECOMPLETESHEET.COM nick at THECOMPLETESHEET.COM
Tue Jun 8 16:02:20 EDT 2004

http://home.swipnet.se/sabbath83/

I forgot to mention that in the Miscellaneous section of this website, they actually have audio samples of live performances from the tour. . . including Gillan singing Children of the Grave, Black Sabbath, War Pigs and Heaven and Hell.  Love it or hate it, it's pretty interesting stuff.

--Nick