Black Sabbath: Born Again

Dave Law dplaw at IC24.NET
Thu Jun 10 11:24:14 EDT 2004

On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 10:48:53 -0400, John Swartz <jswartz at MITRE.ORG> wrote:

>I recall this album fondly from my heavy-metal youth...

on this note may i also recommend the book i'm reading right now -
"Hell bent for leather - confessions of a heavy-metal addict" by Seb
Hunter has just been published by 4th estate, i'm about half way through
it and have to say i could have wrote it myself, not saying for one moment
that i'm capable of such things but there's just so much i can relate to
and i'm sure i'm not the only one on the list who that applies too, so far
Hawkwind have been mentioned twice but it must be stressed just in passing.

anyway the Guardian recently published a snippet from the book which can
be accessed at
 http://www.guardian.co.uk/weekend/story/0,3605,1225960,00.html
for anybody who just wants a light hearted read this is ideal and is a
nice appetizer for what promises to be the literary highlight of the year
for hawkwind fans the world over, Ian Abrahams book!
all the best
dave