OFF: Aural Innovations: New REVIEWS & INTERVIEW

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sun Jun 13 06:24:35 EDT 2004

http://Aural-Innovations.com

Announcements (June 13, 2004): NEW REVIEWS & INTERVIEW. We've just uploaded
a batch of new reviews and an interview. Thanks to Scott Heller, Charles van
de Kree, Brian Faulkner, Jeff Fitzgerald, Chuck Rosenberg, Keith Henderson
and Joshua Charles for their contributions.

You can find all this by going directly to our What's New page at
http://aural-innovations.com/main/whatsnew.html

Stay tuned next week when the Radio Shows kick into high gear again!

We've got a review of Stephen Palmer's new festie sci-fi novel Hallucinating
and an interview with Palmer. Palmer is also a musician and many of you will
know him from his work with the bands Mooch and Blue Lily Commission. We've
also got coverage of the Copenhagen Fuzzfest and a bunch of other live show
accounts. CD and album reviews include Fireclan, Acid Mother's Temple, F/i,
Weltraumstaunen, Astro Can Caravan, Vibravoid, Brain Ballet, Blueprint Human
Being, QOPH, Scott Mosher, George W. Self, Greg Segal, Jugalbandi, Monno,
Blackloud, Peter Belli & Baby Woodrose, a Tom Rapp tribute, Steffen
Basho-Junghans, Tristen Shields, Alexei Borisov, Anatoly Pereslegin, Artemiy
Artemiev, Alexander Volodin, Antanas Jasenka, Roderik de Man, Yney,
Shovelhead, Magyar Posse, Colour Haze, Johnson Noise, Precious Bodyfluid,
Apes of Glory, Black Label Society, Daytona Motel, The Great Escape,
Kreisor, Mannhai, No Life Orchestra, The Weed, Outrage, Rosetta West,
Majestic Scene, Unsane, Dave Tucker West Coast Project, Marina Lazzara,
Miba, Ernesto Diaz-Infante & Chris Forsyth, Ernesto Diaz-Infante & Matt
Hannafin, Packi, and Robert Ziino.

http://Aural-Innovations.com