HW: Dave on Radio 4!

Wright, Mike wrightm at BRE.CO.UK
Mon Jun 14 04:25:53 EDT 2004

Dear folks,

imagine my joy on Saturday as I turned on the radio at aboput 10:45am to
hear a program, which eventually turned out to be about the roundhouse,
as it was discussing the uses it was put to in the early 70s. The first
clip I heard was with Nick Mason, and then the DJ from UFO, and then it
turned to discussing Greasy Truckers party, played a clip of Master, and
had a bit from Dave about playing on acid, seeing skeletons in the
audience and thinking his red sweat soaked hankerchief was filled with
blood. Truely a wonderful thing to hear. They also had a quote from
Leemy about going to see the bands at the roundhouse, but seeing very
few of them due to being amused elsewhere. There was a bit from Fast
Eddie about when Motorhead and the Damned played a double header, and
the fact that spitting on the head did not happen.

And then last night there was a repeat of "when X ruled the world" and
last night it was heavy rock, and it finished with a clip of the lemster
summing up rock very nicely. I forget the exact quote, but it was along
the lines of "Rock has given me a great life, and don't forget all the
women"

Mike w

resource04 -  The low carbon technology showcase
A major conference and exhibition at BRE 7-10 June. Visit http://www.resource04.com

Privileged and confidential information and/or copyright material may be contained in this e-mail.  The information and material is intended for the use of the intended addressee only.  If you are not the intended addressee you may not copy or deliver it to anyone else or use it in any unauthorised manner. To do so is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you receive this e-mail by mistake, please advise the sender immediately by return e-mail and destroy all copies. Thank you.

Foundation for the Built Environment, Registered under number 3282856 in England and Wales.
Building Research Establishment Ltd, Registered under number 3319324 in England and Wales.
BRE Certification Limited, Registered under number 3548352 in England and Wales.
Registered Offices:  Bucknalls Lane, Garston, Watford, Hertfordshire WD25 9XX