OFF: Aural Innovations Radio: New Space Rock, Alchemical Radio, and Magic Cat Radio shows

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sun Jun 20 04:37:55 EDT 2004

http://Aural-Innovations.com

Announcements (June 20, 2004):We've just uploaded new shows from Aural
Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #105), Alchemical Radio (show #60), and
Magic Cat Radio (show #6). See the playlists below.

You can go directly to the Radio shows page at:
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

NEW in stock at the Aural Innovations CD MAIL ORDER CATALOG:
ST 37 - "The Insect Hospital"... The latest from the veteran Texan
space-punk monsters is on the Black Widow label and in addition to some
trademark ST 37 songs we also get 45 minutes of the live soundtrack the band
performed to accompany a showing of the silent film classic Metropolis. For
more information you can visit our mail order catalog at:
http://aural-innovations.com/mailord/mailord.html

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #105)

Purple Overdose - "Her Arms Embraced The Sun" (from Reborn)
ST 37 - "Model Had" (from The Insect Hospital)
David Unlimbo - "Fat Planet" (yet to be released)
Ultraterrestrials with David Unlimbo, Lyndon & Ian - "Session One" (yet to
be released)
Lord Sterling - "Hidden Flame" (from Today's Song For Tomorrow)
Saturnia - "Kozmische parts 1 & 2" (from Hydrophonic Gardening)
Blackloud - "Search Light" (from Mysterious Waves)
Octopus Syng - "Frail Elephant" (from Beyond the Karmadelic Coldness,
There's The Lovedelic Warmth)
Jugalbandi - "Defeat Garbanzo Medallion" (from Night Crazy)
Moon Trotskij - "I Fell But Andromeda Rose To The Stars (part 2)" (from I
Fell But Andromeda Rose To The Stars)

Magic Cat Radio (show #6)

Magic Cat Radio comes to us from Kev Ellis of Dr Brown and Majic Cat, and
features special live performances from Majic Cat, related bands, and
anything else that Kev cares to share. This show is a retrospective of music
Kev has been involved with from 1990-2004.

Dr Brown - "Magic Cat" (from "Live In The Minds Eye" CD, w/Dave Shah - guitar)
Dr Brown - "Unrelenting Sky" (from "Dreamscape" CD w/Huw  Lloyd-Langton &
Mik Stanger -  guitars)
Dr Frond - "Icy Waters" (from Dr Frond LP w/Dr Brown & Nick Saloman)
Magic Cat - "Take It Easy"
Sonic Arcana - "Dreamscape" (from Dr Brown Dreamscape CD)
Sonic Arcana - "Faithless" (from Dr Brown "In The World Of Dreams" LP)
Bubbledubble - "The Skys Over Baghdad"
Acousticat - "Save Me"
The Mushroom men - "The Wizard"
Dr Brown - "Celebrate The World Of Dreams" (from In The World Of Dreams LP
w/Caroline Driscoll - violin)

Alchemical Radio (show #60)

Alchemical Radio is produced by our friends Terri~B and The Reverend
Rabbit from the Stone Premonitions label and features some of the best
Psychedelia, Progressive Rock, Metal, and adventurous Pop that the
underground has to offer. Visit the Stone Premonitions web site at
http://aural-innovations.com/stonepremonitions

Introduction by a man of war with musical backing from a man of peace
Pax Americana - This Is Not America
Laura Veirs - Song My Friends Taught Me
The Electric Riders - The Great Bonfire
Josda Dan - Touch The Sky
Brainticket - A Dreamer's Reflection
Lamp Of The Universe - Freedom In Your Mind
Arthur's Dream - Long Day's Flight Till Tomorrow
DTR - Lifetime
Skid Row - Down From Underground
Steam Angel - Day That Will
Yaya Diallo - Gifono