HW: Do Not Panic

Neil Shilladay neil.shilladay at MICROLISE.COM
Tue Jun 22 03:42:54 EDT 2004

I was listening to 'Do not Panic' to salute the solstice yesterday, and I
had forgotten just how much I liked this album. I used to play it all the
time late 80s / early 90s as a backdrop to some weird & wonderful times.

Congrats to Ali Davey on making it to his third decade with HW (on and
off).

Is Huw rejoining HW ? I love his playing in HW, when he solos he just soars
away. Get well Huw, would love to see you back on board the mothership
again.

Neil.