OFF: Aural Innovations Radio: New Space Rock, Alchemical Radio, and Drool Trough shows

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sat Jun 26 22:15:00 EDT 2004

http://Aural-Innovations.com

Announcements (June 27, 2004):We've just uploaded new shows from Aural
Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #106), Alchemical Radio (show #61), and
Drool Trough (show #12). See the playlists below.

You can go directly to the Radio shows page at:
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #106)

Richard Franecki & Hadley Kahn - "Licorice & Lime" (from Eemn)
Eat Static remix of Ozric Tentacles "Chewier" (from promo single, original
track from Spirals In Hyperspace)
Yakuzi - "Agur" (from Ibai Lehorretan Itota)
The Pins - "Rhein Geld" (from The Young Machines)
Null_Objct - "Karma Kamikaze" (from The Blind Clockmaker)
Solar Project - "Thunderstorm (excerpt)" (from Force Majeure)
Ultra Fuckers - "Docking Terminal" (from Hyper Dimension)
Verdure - "Graveyard Porchlight" (from The Telescope Dreampatterns)
Valles - "Ignition" (from The Valles Brothers II)
Ra Can Row - "Things Beyond Our Control" (from Ra Can Row)

Alchemical Radio (show #61: Non-Stop Jukebox)

Alchemical Radio is produced by our friends Terri~B and The Reverend Rabbit
from the Stone Premonitions label and features some of the best Psychedelia,
Progressive Rock, Metal, and adventurous Pop that the underground has to
offer. Visit the Stone Premonitions web site at
http://aural-innovations.com/stonepremonitions

Nick Toone - From Floating Invisible
Jen Gloeckner - Otherside
Jonah - Radio Murders
Kathy Compton - Optisong
Arms Of Kismet - Kuckold Of Titan
Syrinx - Emanescence
Basement 3 - Mercy
Sonus Umbra - Fascinoma
Keven Brennan's Revival Tent - Voices Travel Faster
Force Of Evil - Mindbreaker
Nhojj - Free
Space Mirrors - Black Dragon
Greg Segal - Human In Sleep
Sweater Girl

Drool Trough (show #12)

Drool Trough is an all genres show featuring cool music from the
underground. We created Drool Trough for two reasons. First, we receive far
more submissions at Aural Innovations than we can reasonably have time to
review. And, second, we get a lot of cool music that doesn't fit neatly into
our more theme oriented radio shows. Anything is game for Drool Trough, and
from one track to the next you will hear completely different sounds and
styles, all from homemade musicians and teeny weeny but ultra fiesty labels.

The Electric Prunes - "Makin' Some Noise" (from California)
The Ronis Brothers - "PPV" (from The Ronis Brothers Sampler)
Valles - "Aeroplane" (from The Valles Brothers II)
C. Goff III - "Chocolate Moose" (from Bacterial Culture)
Concentric - "Hit The Ground Recovering" (from Concentric)
Verdure - "Into The Blacktrees" (from The Telescope Dreampatterns)
Marina Lazzara - "Flowers Falling From Your Back" (from Wind On The
Firecracker Of The Building Next Door, the songs)
Bluetoxin - "Zeros and Ones" (from Written In Code)
prpGROUP - "Spag/Spaguette" (from Soil Pipe)
Rancid Poultry - track 3 (from The Politics of Monotony)
P.G. Six - "The Weeping Willow" (from The Well of Memory)
The Buzzrats - "Cool Papa Bell" (from Wondering Where You Are)
Lust Murder Box - "MPH" (from Lust Murder Box)
a.P.A.t.T - "dOor tHEmE" (from E.P.)
Null_Objct - "Blind Clockmaker" (from The Blind Clockmaker)
Basement 3 - "Mercy" (from Fuzzyland)
Blackloud - "Suicide Saint" (from Mysterious Waves)
Octopus Syng - "Intuition Waltz" (from Beyond The Karmadelic Coldness,
There's The
Lovedelic Warmth)
Strangers On A Train - "Was It The Way" (from 3 song sampler)
Aaron Acosta - "Traffic" (from Frequency, Amplitude and Time)
Medium - "Red Door" (from Otherworld)

http://Aural-Innovations.com