OFF: Aural Innovations Radio: New Space Rock, Electronic, Alchemical Radio and Drool Trough shows

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sun Mar 7 05:02:17 EST 2004

http://Aural-Innovations.com

Announcements (March 7, 2004): We've just uploaded new radio shows from
Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #100), The Electronic Cottage (show
#5), Alchemical Radio (show #57), and Drool Trough (show #6). Our radio
shows broadcast in RealAudio and can be streamed or downloaded. You can go
directly to the Radio Shows page at
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html. See the playlists below.

NEW IN STOCK @ THE AURAL INNOVATIONS MAIL CD ORDER CATALOG: Various Artists
- "Ponder This..."
Fantastic new experimental music compilation from the Submergence label. All
tracks are EXCLUSIVE to this release. The participating artists include
Conrad Schnitzler, F/i, Merzbow, Asmus Tietchens, Mytery Hearsay, Rapoon,
Colin Potter, David Lee Myers & Thomas Dimuzio, and Endgame. For more
information visit our online catalog at
http://aural-innovations.com/mailord/mailord.html

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #100)

ST 37 - "Cold Night For Alligators" (from The Insect Hospital)
ST 37 - "No Magic Bullets" (from Live 2003)
Odyssey 5ive - track 2 (from Looking Backwards, Moving Forward)
The Honey Palace - "World Song" (from Have You Seen Love?)
Loopian Zu - "Silverskin" (from Submerged)
Sula Bassana - "My Blue Guitar" (from Dreamer)
Zone Six - "Any Noise Is Intended" (from Any Noise Is Intended)
Regular Fries - "Big Bang" (from Blueprint For A Higher Civilization)
Rocketblast Bath - "Alpha Omega" (from The Deviance Of Krime EP)
Korai Öröm - track 3 (from Korai Öröm 1997)

The Electronic Cottage (show #5)

The Electronic Cottage was created to give an audio spotlight to the
ambient, cosmic space, and general electronic sound explorations we review
at Aural Innovations. The Electronic Cottage is named after Hal McGee's zine
of the same name that published in the late 1980's and early 1990's.

SourceCodeX - "Sleep Til..." (from Codex Hypnos)
Kurt Michaels - "The Village" (from InnerWorlds part one)
Galactic Anthems - "Haunted Desert" (from Galactic Anthems)
Alexei Borisov - "Polished Surface Of A Table" (from Polished Surface Of A
Table)
Yney - "Fly" (from Antarctina)
Artemiy Artemiev - "Beyond Bounds Of Reality" (from Time, Desert And A Sound)
Cousin Silas - "Glass Ravine" (from Portraits & Peelings)
Blade Of The Sun - "Paradox" (from T-30 Control)
Lambert - "Open Sky" (from Essential)
Siniaalto - "B3" (from Siniaalto)

Alchemical Radio (show #57)

Alchemical Radio is produced by our friends Terri~B and The Reverend Rabbit
from the Stone Premonitions label and features some of the best Psychedelia,
Progressive Rock, Metal, and adventurous Pop that the underground has to
offer. Visit the Stone Premonitions web site at
http://aural-innovations.com/stonepremonitions

Morph - Motion
Superczar - Nature
Cousin Silas - Hologram Chopper
LDB - Ode To Some People No Fucker Has Heard Of
Patrick Porter - Slow Torpedo
Atomic Jefferson - Dog Killer
Tony Winn - The Boys
Nectarphonic - Arabesque
The Nightjars - Nightjars
Nick Turner And The Mandragora Lightshow Society - Floating At The Gate Of Dawn
Exit Terra - Above The Icy Waters
Fran Gray - What About You
Sputnik Weazel - Secret Kitchen
Jelinek Horst Attila - Tubes Channel

Drool Trough (show #6)

Electric Turn To Me - "Wrestle With Me Angel" (from Clouds Move So Fast)
Dreadnaught - "Kim Philby" (from The American Standard)
Schwarz - "You And Me And The Vacuum" (from Cheesy)
Skinbat Scramble - "Chinooks" (from Vol 1)
Vinyl Soup - "Mr Jello" (from Chasing Yesterday)
Garland Of Hours - "Word Versus" (from Garland Of Hours)
The Pancakes - "Kosmos" (from Ugga Dtschagga)
Mezzanine~C14 - "Night Crawler" (from He Keeps Silent And Sacrifices Himself)
The Building Press - "Far Above The Trees" (from Young Money)
Shatizar - "Cancer" (from Nanotech Or Global Wreck)
My First Days On Junk - "Forever" (from Songs For Darla The Fake Girl)
The Dao Son For - "The Sprawler" (from The Dao Son For)
A Dark Matter - "Slide" (from Causality Violation)
Kiila - "Fireburnfoot" (from Heartcore)
The Feud - "Citizen Beautiful Alien" (from Language Is Technology)
The Phasers - "You Own The Sun" (from Universe Crawls EP)
The Forecast - "I Lost Everything In Re-Entry" (from 1090 Club/The Forecast
split CD)
Regular Fries - "United States Of Mind" (from Blueprint For A Higher
Civilization)
The Smittens - "I Hate Vermont" (from Gentlefication Now!)
Shumai - "Dog Lipstick" (from Tastes Like Summer)

http://Aural-Innovations.com