Hawkwind DVD

Gary Davis artshop at ARTIST-SHOP.COM
Sun Mar 7 08:19:36 EST 2004

At 05:00 AM 3/7/04 -0500, Dave wrote:

>> Have a look at this:
>> http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/hawkwind/disc_outofthedvd.html
>
>Interesting... this site also claims that there's a 2-cd version of Spaced
>Out In London due on 19th April from Voiceprint. Can anyone confirm?

I've received the April updates that Voiceprint sends out to vendors and no
such listing was included.  Nor is it mentioned on their website as far as I
can see.

Gary

                          Gary Davis
The Artist Shop                              The Other Road
http://www.artist-shop.com          artshop at artist-shop.com
phone: 877-856-1158, 330-929-2056          fax:330-945-4923
              INDEPENDENT PROGRESSIVE MUSIC!!!