HW: Release Info

PETER WILKINSON petertrance at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 9 06:38:11 EST 2004

Rik, Colin, KRis, anybody.....a few of us passie holders have been asking
for any info re hawkfest 2004. I've posted a couple of emails recently on
behalf of me and 8 friends who are all passport holders. So why the stony
silence? It would be really nice to get some sort of 'official' reaction
considering we're dedicated long term warriors...
Could someone in the know please acknowledge

Petertrance