HW : Glasgow ticket prices

gingoblin at EASYNET.CO.UK gingoblin at EASYNET.CO.UK
Tue Mar 9 08:31:27 EST 2004

Bloody hell, over £20 (inc booking fee) for the gig at the Glasgow
Cathouse!!   I reckon the promoter might've shot himself/herself in the
foot with this one... pretty much everyone I know isn't gonna pay that much
(not being fanatics like myself!). It's sickening... probably woulda been
about 10 folk going through from Edinburgh with me if it'd been cheaper...
as it stands, it'll be two (and I have to pay for both... argh!!).   This
sorta price hardly encourages people to take a chance and check out the
Hawks. It's the priciest out of all the dates it seems... and being a
miserly, tight-fisted Scotsman I have to complain!  Yeah, I'm still gonna
go, but greedy promoters make me sick!
Anyone know how much the Aberdeen ones are?
I'm off to break open the piggy-bank... probably full of shillings and
half-crowns... it's been a while!

Dave