HW: Hawkfest

gingoblin at EASYNET.CO.UK gingoblin at EASYNET.CO.UK
Tue Mar 9 13:43:33 EST 2004

Yeah, I'd agree with this... really, it was only Hawkwind and Arthur Brown
I was interested in last year... the other stuff just wasn't really my cup
o' tea.   I dunno how much of the expenditure went on bands though.   If it
has to be smaller to make it financially viable, then go for it! The
Eclipse thing in '99 was pretty small and I loved that one!
As long as it happens one way or another then I'll be happy...

Dave