Hawkwind DVD

Alan Linsley alankerren at YAHOO.CO.UK
Tue Mar 9 14:58:06 EST 2004

Never seen another pic that's similar, but the DVD cover is from the
Rodney Matthews illustrated version of Moorcock's Elric At The End Of
Time, published by Paper Tiger in 1987.  I thought the DVD cover was a
new pic until I checked back to the book and saw it was the same one
(although only half of it, probably the other half is on the back of
the DVD cover).  That pic has always struck me as being a bit HW-ish,
although the inclusion of a sax-player might be seen as a tad tactless
these days ;-)

Apparently some of the artwork was also in a RM calendar in 1983 so
perhaps you saw it there.

AL