HW: Spaced Out

Si Halley si at SICKTHINGSUK.CO.UK
Tue Mar 9 19:18:31 EST 2004

Subject: Re: HW: Spaced Out

> ++ STAR WARRIORS + + ++
>
> For a limited time, "SPACED OUT IN LONDON" will be available via
> postal application. A form is available via Mission Control to print out
> and return with your remittance. . . . .

Sorry to be pedantic but could you confirm this version of the CD will be
the same as the shop released version? Is it two discs or one? I`ve seen
comments about extra tracks on a new version, a 2CD version etc and some
clarity of the situation would be appricated as I don`t have the money to
get one now, only to discover and have to buy a longer version which turns
up next months..

Cheers

Si