HW: Spaced Out

Mark Licht mlicht at CYBERMESA.COM
Tue Mar 9 19:33:02 EST 2004

following the link on Mission Control it is one disk with this track
listing:

1.   Earth Calling
2.   Aerospaceage Inferno
3.   Angels of Death
4.   Out of the Shadows
5.   Time Captives
6.   Master of the Universe
7.   The Gremlin Song
8.   Time And Confusion
9.   Hurry On Sundown
10. Lighthouse
11. The Watcher
12. Assassins Of Allah
13. Do That
14. Earth Calling

Don't know about any 2 disk version.  Pretty pricey from the States, tho-
over $31!

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List
[mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET]On Behalf Of Si Halley
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2004 5:19 PM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: HW: Spaced Out

> ++ STAR WARRIORS + + ++
>
> For a limited time, "SPACED OUT IN LONDON" will be available via
> postal application. A form is available via Mission Control to print out
> and return with your remittance. . . . .

Sorry to be pedantic but could you confirm this version of the CD will be
the same as the shop released version? Is it two discs or one? I`ve seen
comments about extra tracks on a new version, a 2CD version etc and some
clarity of the situation would be appricated as I don`t have the money to
get one now, only to discover and have to buy a longer version which turns
up next months..

Cheers

Si