HW: Martian Eclipse

Mick Crook m.j.crook at TALK21.COM
Wed Mar 10 16:10:49 EST 2004

Anyone seen the photos of the Martian Eclipse?
The 'Opportunity' lander on Mars has imaged the tiny Martian moons as they crossed the disk of the sun. (They're on the Sky and Telescope website if anyone's interested).
Anyway, in Kris's book This is Hawkwind do not Panic, there is a picture of Nik and Stacia and in the background is a slide dipicting this very event painted by David Hardy. Its not that clear, but I know its that painting as I have Hardy's book 'Challenge of the Stars' from about '74 which includes it.

Mick