Vynil selloff

Alogilvy at AOL.COM Alogilvy at AOL.COM
Fri Mar 12 08:17:58 EST 2004

Hi folks

 Due to need for much more space for storage..(In search of space ...? Oh
well, never mind !!), Im having to sell some cherished vynil Possessions,
including HW items.

I'd rather they went to good homes, so I'm offering them on the list
first.Any offers or anyone wanting further info please contact me off list.

PICTURE DISCS
Zones
Stonehenge (dont panic)
Out and Intake
First album
Approved history complete  includes Brian tawns booklet and all 3 unplayed
albums in Wallet
Silver machine 7" UA not the mispress unfortunately

Official picture log book  with button badge, insert, all 3 Picture albums No
0600

Plus

ALBUMS

Live at stonehenge 22/6/83    white label
Undisclosed Files   White label
Buisiness Trip...Double one disc clear one black
Text of festival
Alien 4
Ridicule signed by Dave
Xenon codex
Church of Hawkwind   Slight scuff to front sleeve but with booklet
Zones
Stonehenge (flickknife single sleeve)
Space ritual vol 2
Independent days  10"
PXR5   original charisma   no poster
in the beginning

12"  vynil singles  EPs

Night of the hawks
Decide your future
Quark
Spirit of the age
Area s4
Hawkwind Zoo
Sonic assassins
25yrs Black vynil

Silver machine  Samurai picture sleeve   (Bike)

Plus singles

Some Charisma including Kerb Crawler,
some UA  incuding urban guerilla
No pic sleeves unfirtunately

contact me offlist with offers or for info on other items

Lots of Hawkfans, Trevors booklets, progs etc also

Yours

AL

Sorry to those of you who feel this is the wrong use of the list, but i'm
desperate to find good homes for all items.