HW:/OFF: Burg Herzberg/Cornberg...

Henderson Keith keith.henderson at PSI.CH
Wed Mar 17 11:43:21 EST 2004

Hey Folks...

If anyone was still thinking about planning a trip
to Deutschland for Burg Herzberg (Hawkwind's still
on, yeah?) on 15-18 July, 2004...you should note
that the following week at the same grounds, there's
to be another "Cornberg" festival* (note that the
last two times it ended up cancelled, so...put a *maybe*
in there perhaps) on 22-25 July.  And here (I guess)
is the intended lineup...some tasty stuff there too
obviously.  So maybe some folks might want to
consider *two* music weekends bookending a 4-day
sight-seeing tour around central Germany.  ?

*the thinkprogressive.de site is pretty confusing,
but I assume this is what they're intending it to
be called

Jethro Tull
Groundhogs
Blodwyn Pig
Carl Palmer
Alias Eye
Sunya Beat (Harald Grosskopf's project)
On Trial
Kirsche und Co.
Alex Oriental
She's China
Amon Düül 2
Twin Dragons
Wishbone Ash
Kozmic Blue
Outskirts of Infinity (Bari Watts' band!)
Bevis Frond

Grakkl (FAA)

P.S.  Oh, and BTW, Amon Duul II is supposed to
go to the US this summer to play at ProgDay in
North Carolina.  Interesting news.