Off: pop up killer software

Albert Bouchard ir004728 at MINDSPRING.COM
Thu Mar 18 19:20:22 EST 2004

On Mar 18, 2004, at 12:04 PM, Paul Mather wrote:

> => Is this group moderated?
>
> It is not actively moderated.
>
> => What counts as 'off topic' and what counts as just 'boring'?
>
> Usually, posts complaining about things being either off-topic or
> boring are themselves both.
>
> Going by past experience, these kind of "off-topic" diversions last
> about two or three iterations and then die a natural death.

I wasn't going to reply to this thread but call me a geek because I
found it interesting, more so than some musty rusty vinyl somebody
found in a record shop's going-out-of business sale.

Hey anybody see School of Rock? That's me now!

Al

PS I think I just hate computers in general. I used to think Apple was
cool but it's all the same cobbled code that gobbles processing power
and makes you have to buy a newer faster computer. Bah humbug!

PPS OTOH it's making me learn UNIX which is not a bad thing really.