Off: pop up killer software

Eric Siegerman erics at TELEPRES.COM
Thu Mar 18 20:42:18 EST 2004

Pop killer software?  Hmmmm, that'd be the utility for searching
out those pesky Britney Spears MP3s that have somehow found their
way onto your machine, and trashing them with extreme prejudice.
Kind of like anti(music)virus S/W, right?  (Of course, it'd need
to be configurable:  leave those Sweet MP3s alone, dammit!)

On Thu, Mar 18, 2004 at 07:20:22PM -0500, Albert Bouchard wrote:
Al> I wasn't going to reply to this thread

I've been trying to resist too, but I find I just can't...