Subject: Re: HW: New Album / Single Info

Maxine Wesley maxine.wesley at PORT.AC.UK
Fri Mar 19 05:37:47 EST 2004

++   + STAR WARRIORS + ++ + + + + + +

>NEW ALBUM/SINGLE: Our new album, titled "Take me to your Leader" is
>now finished and is currently being pressed. A single, 'Spirit of the
>age', will also be coming out soon and will be promoted on radio etc.
>anytime now, so keep your ears open!

What is on the 'B' side?

If it's a success how about doing a follow up single with 'Brainbox Pollution' -
I think of all the 'live' versions I have heard recently that one sounds the
most 'modern'... just a thought (I would suggest Hassan as Asian music is pretty
popular at the mo, bangra styley, but it's a bit 'sensitive'?)

Maxine