Off: pop up killer software and judgetrev.com

trev judge48 at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 19 16:04:25 EST 2004

re: www.judgetrev.com
erm, your inbox is over quota so i'm responding in full outrageous public
view
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeee

Hi Richard,

Aha, I agree that the form might detract a little from the content but I
think it's more a matter of Art above Form. As an artist and not a
technician, I feel that the design of websites should primarily be designed
to reflect the subject rather than reflect the web designers tastes. In my
case - Whizzy and Whooshy. This is one of the basic precepts of creating
"Art".
I mean do you want - a world of grey efficient formulas - or one of vibrant
unpredictable humanity?

You see, existing like wot i do, not in material form, but as a Godlike
entity cavorting with the Immortals, such things as dynamic drives, IE6's
and 5% error margins are as particles of dust, lost in the Mighty Cosmic
Wind of Truth.

I'm sure there are many areas you could help with though - how to
technically maximise accessability, you know, which servers, metatags etc,
all the dirty web tricks.

So there
lol

Judge Trev
RFM - Real Festival Music  http://www.realfestivalmusic.co.uk
Festival Cd's, Reviews, Vids, Downloads, Forum, Healers, News