HW:Blinding newsEsp.Video!!

alan day yadnala at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 19 17:41:01 EST 2004

I'm on cloud nine guys!! You guys are just gettig it together (any London
Gig?) and David Byrnes new cd's just out (seeing him 9/4 and now this
too!)Aprils gonna be tops!!Anyone going to Dublin?? I've gotta place to stay
about 1 1/4 hours west of Dub but no transport that time of night !! An I
suppose noone wil be in any state to drive any way!!Silly Idea but
poss??Keep the faith !! yadnala.'n andi.I'm wicked an I'm lazy..............