Off: pop up killer software and judgetrev.com

Denis Regenbrecht denis at PTI-INC.DE
Sat Mar 20 04:12:15 EST 2004

Hi Paul,

On Mar 19, 2004, at 22:30 Uhr, pauleatonjones wrote:

> As a newish computer user ( and Mac user) can anyone explain in simple
> but not patronising terms what I need to do to stop pop-ups/ I'd be
> really grateful. Paul.

What browser are you using?
If you're using "Safari" just press Command (that's the key with the
Apple-symbol on it) and "K" together.
You can also go to the Preferences and then click the Security button.
You can now enable or disable Pop-Up Blocking.

(c)IAO
                                        D+R