OFF: Aural Innovations Radio: New Space Rock, Electronic, and Alchemical Radio shows

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sun Mar 21 04:57:21 EST 2004

http://Aural-Innovations.com

Announcements (March 21, 2004): We've just uploaded new radio shows from
Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #101), The Electronic Cottage (show
#6), Alchemical Radio (show #58), and The Ear-Relevant Music Hoedown (show
#32). Our radio shows broadcast in RealAudio and can be streamed or
downloaded. You can go directly to the Radio Shows page at
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html. See the playlists below.

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #101)

Tungsten74 - "Trojan Carjacker/Didgetaldroo" (from Aleatory Element)
Floorian - "Symptoms Alone" (from What The Buzzing)
Church Of Hed - "The Lone Freak" (from Church Of Hed)
Aether - "Red Maroon" (from In Between The Frames)
Pandemonium Seesaw - "Orion One" (from The Moon Orion Project)
ST 37 - "Retz (The Capital Of Venus) (from From Space w/Love)
A.G. Cavinae - "Beyond The Farthest Star" (from Music To Listen To In The Dark)
PXR.1 - "The Day The Earth Stood Still" (from Not Of This Earth: Sci-Fi
Movies Tribute)
Bruce Atchison - "Galactic Centre Club" (from Darkness Path)
The Unintended - "So Long Goodbye" (from The Unintended)
Smokin' Granny - "Iron Tongue Of Midnight" (from Equilibrium)

The Electronic Cottage (show #6)

The Electronic Cottage was created to give an audio spotlight to the
ambient, cosmic space, and general electronic sound explorations we review
at Aural Innovations. The Electronic Cottage is named after Hal McGee's zine
of the same name that published in the late 1980's and early 1990's.

The Interstellar Cementmixers - "Dimension Y" (from Dimension Y)
Mental Anguish - "Insolence" (from Psykokinesis)
Conrad Schnitzler - "00/117 <19-21>" (from Ponder This)
Mental Anguish - "Sad Sad Life - Anguish Remix" (from Particles)
Douglas Ferguson - "616" (from Lexical Passages)
Groove Stream Attractor - "The Edge Of The World" (from Into The Vortex)
Mental Anguish - "Drifter (Autocad Remix)" (from Drifter)
Miles MacMillan - "Irreversable Fall Into An Abyss Of Obscurity" (from
Alienated)
Kent Sparling - "Pearl Rolling In An Open Palm" (from Leaf Spring)
Mental Anguish - "Flares" (from All Alone)

Alchemical Radio (show #58)

Alchemical Radio is produced by our friends Terri~B and The Reverend Rabbit
from the Stone Premonitions label and features some of the best Psychedelia,
Progressive Rock, Metal, and adventurous Pop that the underground has to
offer. Visit the Stone Premonitions web site at
http://aural-innovations.com/stonepremonitions

Introduction by Charles Goff III & Eric Matchet - Con Spiro See.
Contact: www.geocities.com/padukem
Troy Lukkarila - Saviour
DJ Monkey - Hollywood And Vine
The Motives Project - Deserve
Skid Row - New Generation
Pseudo Buddha - November 14
Smoke And Mirrors - Ring Around The Moon
Atomic Jefferson - Small Potatoes Revolution
Terry Munday - Eye Of Reason
Dieter Born Zero Born Schlegal - Phase To Phase
Exit Terra - Te Deum
The Ceramic Hobs - Psychic Vampires
Frank Gingeleit - Don't Know Where To Go (Neither Do I)
Nectarphonic - Hands
Ya-Ne-Zniyoo - Dingo
Romislokus - Come Tomorrow
Howl In The Typewriter - Extract From Grand Theft Audio

The Ear-Relevant Music Hoedown (show #32)

The Ear-Relevant Music Hoedown was created to give an audio spotlight to the
improvisational, experimental, and general avant-garde rock & jazz we review
at Aural Innovations.

Satoko Fujii Quartet - "15 Minutes To Get To The Station" (from Zephyros)
Natsuki Tamura Quartet - "Incident" (from Hada Hada)
Nods Off - "Dadeedah Dadoodah" (from Live At Tellus)
Moisten Before Use - "Reptiles" (from Still No Reply)
Roderik De Man - "Air To Air" (from Electrified Music)
Anatoly Pereslegin - "John" (from Passion Models)
Antanas Jasenka - "Tonus" (from An Artist And A Plane)
Eric Barber - "Rubric" (from Maybeck Constructions)
Tiner/Phillips/Schoenbeck Trio - "Skujellifeddy" (from Breathe In, Feed Out)
Brad Dutz & John Holmes - "Pig On Cow" (from My Bongo)

http://Aural-Innovations.com