NIK: Yet another pioneering effort

mark von bargen mark.von-bargen at O2.CO.UK
Sun Mar 21 16:18:31 EST 2004

Yup,

It was all written by Steve Pond if I remember correctly.
Most of the biographical data now forms the history section of the
innercityunit.com website.

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of Alogilvy at AOL.COM
Sent: 21 March 2004 11:45
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: NIK: Yet another pioneering effort

 Its true !!

I have a copy, and, some time ago I had an old spectrum, and I actually did
record it and load it.
It had lyrics, biographical data, and an effects package that produced
swirly
effects on the monitor screen, (To go with the music), if I remember
correctly.
There were also bits about stonehenge and discographical info , if my memory
serves.

Al