The One Eyed Bishops: seeking drummer for Barnet show: June 11th, 2004

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Tue Mar 23 17:00:59 EST 2004

I neglected to add myself to the personnel roster:
Mike Burro: guitar & vocals

also the URL for the band:
http://theoneeyedbsihsop.iuma.com

Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 14:46:04 +0000

Hello all,
We're looking to add a full drumkit to the lineup for our opening night In
Barnet, Herfordshire,
Friday June 11th. Anyone intertested, please e-mail to: Sloterdijk at msn.com

Here's some info about the show, including the lineup as it stands now:

Cheers and all the very best...Mike Burro ( The One Eyed Bishops)

June 11th: Barnet, Herfordshire: 'The Greenman'
http://www.thegreenmanbarnet.co.uk ( see special announcement)

Special lineup for this show includes:
Mike Burro: Guitar & vocals  http://theoneeyedbishops.iuma.com
Paul Hirsh ( Voyager, Status Quo) http://www.paul-hirsh.com
Mitch 'The Harp Hog' Logan ( harmonicas)
Phil Smith: lead guitars http://www.headsmith.co.uk
Dr. Maria Ramundo: Darbuka