Radio 6 (oh, and the bootleg)

Ketil Svendsen ketil.svendsen at FISKAREN.NHST.NO
Wed Mar 24 05:10:45 EST 2004

Seems to be the BBC Radio 1 (Paris Theatre) gig from 1972 ... personally i prefer
the 'Space rock from London' version .... speaking of ...: will we ever know the
full story behind those two releases? were there two simultaneous recordings going
on (the tape change seems to have been done at different times), or is it merely
somebody having done a better job mixing the beeb tapes afterwards ...?

Ketil,
Norway