free vinyl

Arin Komins akomins at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU
Wed Mar 24 17:07:35 EST 2004

Hi folks,

Rich and I are moving, and are in the process of culling everything we own
to move.

To that end, I've got some misc vinyl for anyone who wants it.  Free, but
if we need to ship it to you, then we are going to charge shipping.

(I figure you folks can give stuff a good home.)

Hawklords Psi Power US promo 12" (charisma)
Hawkwind (first album ;-) ), standard UA copy.
Hawkwind Independent Days 10" (flicknife)
Hawkwind Live 70-73 (castle)
Hawkwind Roadhawks (EMI fame)
Hawkwind Utopia 1984 (Mausoleum)
The Great Society (w/Grace Slick) Conspicuous only in its Absence
(columbia)
The Great Society (w/Grace Slick) How it was, newly discovered recordings
(columbia)
Tangerine Dream Hyperborea (Virgin)
Bill Bruford One of a Kind (Polydor)
Bill Bruford Feels Good to Me (EG Records)
Ravi Shankar Six Ragas (Capitol)

Thanks,

Arin
Arin Komins                                   akomins at uchicago.edu
Manager of Web Systems Architecture
University of Chicago/ENSS/NSIT                 tel: (773)834-4087
1155 E. 60th St. #302B Chicago, IL 60637        fax: (773)702-0559