OFF: Chrome Tribute: Call for Submissions

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sun Mar 28 11:56:44 EST 2004

Hello all. I'm posting this on behalf of Aktivator Records, so please
respond to them at the email address in the post, rather than replying to me.

AKTIVATOR RECORDS WILL BE ASSEMBLING AND RELEASING A CHROME TRIBUTE IN EARLY
2005:

To be titled: You've Been Duplicated: Burning Chrome To Disc In The Cyberage

All interested parties should airmail their submissions to:
Charles van de Kree
4800 San Mateo Ln. NE #142
Albuquerque, NM 87109
USA

Please include the following information with your submission:
1) Band or artist name
2) Contact address & e-mail
3) Band or artist credits (i.e., names and instrumentation)
4) Any other information you think is necessary or pertinent

Note: Please do not master your submission. Once all of the songs that will
be on the disc are collated, they will each be mastered individually to
conform to red book specifications.

For more information about this project, please e-mail us at
outworlder5 at hotmail.com