BOC: recent show reviewed, dig the setlist!

js3619 at ACMENET.NET js3619 at ACMENET.NET
Wed Mar 31 15:20:03 EST 2004

from http://www.classicrockrevisited.com/concerts/BOC%202004.htm

Set List: R U Ready 2 Rock, Buck’s Boogie, Burning For You, Harvester of Eyes,
Shooting Shark, Career of Evil, Born To Rock, Joan Crawford, Perfect Water,
Black Blade, Cities on Flame (with Rock and Roll), Godzilla, (Don’t Fear) The
Reaper. Encore: Dancing in the Ruins, I Ain’t Got You. 105 minutes.

I don;t know 'bout Dancing in the Ruins, but RUR and "I aint got you" are
shockers!

Very strange 1980s feel to the set...