OFF: Aural Innovations: April 2004 Issue Online Now!!!

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sun May 2 04:01:37 EDT 2004

http://Aural-Innovations.com

APRIL 2004 ISSUE OF AURAL INNOVATIONS ONLINE NOW

The April 2004 issue (#27) of Aural Innovations: The Global Source For
SpaceRock Exploration is now online. Aural Innovations covers Space Rock,
Psychedelia, Stoner Rock, Electronic music, plus the more eclectic forms of
Progressive rock and Jazz. See the index of this issue's contents below.
This issue brings together all the reviews and articles that appeared on the
What's New page in the past quarter.

NOTE: If you closely watch our What's New page then note that the Space
Mirrors and Jet Jaguar interviews in this issue are new. We've also got
coverage of the Doug Walker Testimonial Space Rock Festival recently held in
Baltimore, and a brand new Action Man story. We've also got a slew of new
reviews, some of which are in the live show and label specific sections, and
the first bunch listed in the General Reviews section are new.

New in the Aural Innovations CD MAIL ORDER catalog:
Jet Jaguar - "Billion Year Spree"... The ultimate marriage of Hawkwind and
Chrome, Jet Jaguar play a punky, brain shattering, but party-hearty fun
brand of space rock n roll. But this new album has some surprises too,
including some spaced out ethereal electronic oriented stuff. Outstanding!
Sula Bassana - Dreamer... Sula Bassana is a German band that includes
members of Zone Six, Liquid Visions and Weltraumstaunen. We've got heavy
rockin' psychedelia with guitars that are in bubbling, liquid, tripped out
acid space. We're also treated to some cool 70's proggy organ. Absolutely
delicious.
Zone Six - Any Noise Is Intended... Zone Six is a German band that includes
members of Sula Bassana , Liquid Visions and Weltraumstaunen. Any Noise Is
Intended consists of all improvisational, all instrumental, mostly loooooong
tracks (10-20 minutes) of completely freeform heavy rockin intergalactic
space jams, 70's styled heavy psych-prog, and completely Out There twists
and turns. Nuff said... this is for those who enjoy the ride and screw the
destination.
For more information you can visit our mail order catalog at
http://aural-innovations.com/mailord/mailord.html

The April 2004 issue of Aural Innovations includes:

Space Mirrors review and interview
Jet Jaguar review and interview
Saturnia review and interview
John Likides review and interview
Doug Walker Testimonial Space Rock Festival coverage
Harvey Bainbridge's "DNA LOUNGE" tour coverage
Tales Of The ACTION MAN: Voodoo Doughnuts and Raveonettes
Concert reviews
Recent Releases fromStrange Attractors Audio House
Recent Releases from September Gurls
Recent Releases from Neurosis Records
Releases from Zenapolae
Recent Releases from Rise Above Records
Recent Releases from People Like You Prison
Recent Releases from Musea Records
Recent Releases from Magna Carta
Releases from Best Kept Secret
And loads of reviews!!!

You can go directly to the new issue at:
http://aural-innovations.com/issues/issue27/issue27.html

All the above can be found by setting your vessel's controls for
http://Aural-Innovations.com