Burg Herzberg tickets - help please?

Bart Brugmans bart at B-MOVIES.NL
Wed May 5 03:24:18 EDT 2004

Hi,

I do not know if the UK is excluded 'cause you're not in the
Euro...but I think your bank should be able to hand you an
international money transfer thingie (my bank in the Netherlands
does have them). With that you can transfer the money from your
account to theirs.
The BIC and IBAN numbers are on the site.
Otherwise you try to email them and ask if there is another way 2
pay...

Bart