OFF: Aural Innovations Radio: New Space Rock, Magic Cat, and Drool Trough shows

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sat May 8 22:27:50 EDT 2004

http://Aural-Innovations.com

Announcements (May 9, 2004):We've just uploaded new shows from Aural
Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #103), Magic Cat Radio (show #5), and
Drool Trough (show #9). Note that Magic Cat Radio had previously appeared as
guest shows on Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio, but Kev Ellis has
contributed such a great bunch of cool shows that it seemed only fitting
that he should get his own separate show. You can go directly to the Radio
Shows page at http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html. See the
playlist below.

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #103)

Jet Jaguar - "The Last Kings Of Space" (from Billion Year Spree)
Fireclan - "Electric Sunrise" (from Sunrise to Sunset) 7:40 (with Daevid Allen)
Sh'mantra - "Headlight" (from Further Adventurs Of Telepathic Explorers)
New Planet Trampoline - "Phantom Picture Taker" (from The Curse of the New
Planet Trampoline)
World Of Tomorrow - "Inbetweenie" (from Interstellar Immigrant)
Space Mirrors - "It's Cold Today In Underworld" (from The Darker Side of Art)
Phased - "Woke Up This Morning And Gave Myself Head" (from Music For Gentlemen)
Electric Poem - "On The Moon" (from The Crystal Mind)
Scott Mosher - "Look Into You" (from Inferno)
Chrome - "Zombie Warfare" (from Anthology 1979-1983 / Half Machine Lip Moves)
Ethereal - "Into The Void" (from Beyond Neptune E.P.)
Greg Segal - "Human In Sleep" (from Standard)
Dave Skipper - "Fervescent" (from Essence)
Planet 0 - "Moonbeams, Satellites and Shooting Stars" (from The Hermit
Dreams In Color!!!!)

Magic Cat Radio (show #5)

This show is a compilation of live music recorded at "Songs From The Wood"
that can be heard live & direct at The Fawcett Arms, Southsea, UK every
tuesday night. for info on the weird and wonderful world of the Fawcett go
to http://groups.msn.com/thefawcetteffect

The Mushroom Men - "Mushroom Head"
The Fawcett Suspects - "Blues Bar"
A Bloke from New Zealand - "Sleep With The Radio On"
Pete The Poet - "Peace Protest"
The Fawcett Suspects - "Psychedelic Panther"
David - "Urban Spaceman"
Simon & Ian - "Don't Stop"
The Fawcett Suspects - "You Don't Love Me"
Chris Monkey - "Insane"
Pixiephonic - "Elemental Child"
David - "Sunday Afternoon"
The Mushroom Men - "The Mushroom Song"
The Fawcett Suspects - "Hurry On Closing Time"

Drool Trough (show #9)

Drool Trough is an all genres show featuring cool music from the
underground. We created Drool Trough for two reasons. First, we receive far
more submissions at Aural Innovations than we can
reasonably have time to review. And, second, we get a lot of cool music that
doesn't fit neatly into our more theme oriented radio shows. Anything is
game for Drool Trough, and from one track to the next you will hear
completely different sounds and styles, all from homemade musicians and
teeny weeny but ultra fiesty labels.

Listen to today's show for the chance to win a free SACK TRICK promo sampler
CD!!!

Benny Gordini with the Teen Axel Soul Arkestra - "Believe It Or Not" (from
Ring-A-Dang Doo)
The Slow Slushy Boys - "Why (I Want To Know" (from Shotgun Boo-Ga-Loo/Why (I
Want To Know 7")
The Come Ons - "Je T'aime... Moi Non Plus" (from The Come Ons Play
Selections From The
Serge Gainsbourg Songbook 7")
Sack Trick - "All I Want Is Fish" (from Penguins On The Moon)
Monno - "Torboyau" (from Candle Light Technology)
The Brian Wilson Shock Treatment - "Trippin' Too Hard" (from Shockibus Eruptum!)
Billy Syndrome - "Human Shield" (from Beyond)
Skinbat Scramble - "Pin Cushion" (from Volume Two)
Brian Ritchie - "Watazumi's Tea Bowl" (from Shakuhachi Club NYC)
Charles Rice Goff III - "Little Lizard King" (from Coo Sticky)
Tristen Shields - "Sunbeams" (from Migrations)
Mental Anguish - "Skunk Butter Brotha" (from Second Ashtray To Dawn)
Mental Anguish - "Never A Nest Again" (from The Tapegerm Mixes)
Sharron Kraus - "The Tree of Knowledge" (from Songs of Love and Loss)
Ultraviolet Makes Me Sick - "I Think I Feel The Night Comin' On" (from ...No
Freeway, No Plan, No Trees, No Ghosts)
Somebody Famous - "Stop Playing!" (From A Chip Off The Old Block)
Patrick Porter - "Low Command" (from Maybe Waltz)
Deep Turtle - "Martillos Malditos" (from Turkele)
Poor Luther's Bones - "That's What Keeps You Goin' On" (from Inside The
Outsider)
Big Big Train - "Pell Mell" (from Gathering Speed)

http://Aural-Innovations.com