HW: Passport

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Wed May 12 07:09:38 EDT 2004

Pierluigi Fumi writes:

> goooodmorning starwarriors!
>
> I have a question for the passport:
> what does it mean that I have to send a SAE to Hawkwind? They need
> only a large envelope with my address or I have to attach also the
> stamps? (I live in Italy, do you think there are problems?)

Yes, you should attach the stamps to an envelope with your address on it
and include that with your application. I seem to recall some EU deal
that there's some stamp you can buy in any EU country which will get a
letter to any other EU country. The Passport shouldn't breach the weight
limit for a letter.

FoFP