OFF: Rush covers 60's bands

Kenneth Magnusson zim594j at TNINET.SE
Wed May 12 16:36:40 EDT 2004

I found this on the net, so You old gaffers, do You know these songs,
is this something I should be anticipating with joy or fear like the
plague ?

Wow wow wow -- word has it RUSH are releasing a covers EP June 22, in
time for their 30th Anniversary tour! Can't wait to hear Rush cover
bands like The Who, Love, and The Yardbirds, Buffalo Springfield, and
others on classics like "Summertime Blues," "7 & 7 Is," "For What It's
Worth," "The Seeker," "Crossroads," and "Shape of Things." (5/10)