OT: some vinyl

Cosmos In Space cosmos1 at WANADOO.NL
Thu May 13 13:49:46 EDT 2004

i'm cleaning out some vinyl records from my own collection.
if anyone is interested do let me know.

-priority shipping is extra:
  Europe: 6 euro
  Rest of the world: 11 euro

-payment is only possible by using PAYPAL

HERE AND NOW - FANTASY SHIFT              10 euro
HERE AND NOW - BEEN & GONE                  10 euro

IMPERIAL POMPADOURS - ERSATZ              25 euro
GREASY TRUCKERS LIVE AT DINGWALLS       25 euro

all these records are in perfect condition as are the covers too.

REPLY OFF-LIST PLEASE as we don't want to bother anyone with private mails.

sorry for this commercial but if you don't like it just use DELETE

regards
andre