OFF: Aural Innovations Radio: New Atomic Bongload & Drool Trough shows

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sun May 16 03:39:14 EDT 2004

http://Aural-Innovations.com

Announcements (May 16, 2004):We've just uploaded new shows from The Atomic
Bongload (show #5), and Drool Trough (show #10). You can go directly to the
Radio Shows page at http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html. See the
playlist below.

The Atomic Bongload (show #5)

The Atomic Bongload was created to give an audio spotlight to the Stoner
Rock and general HEAVY music we review at Aural Innovations.

Liquid Visions - "Ebola-Monster" (from From The Cube)
WE - "Cosmic Bound" (from Dinosauric Futurobic)
Black Nasa - "Light" (from Deuce)
Phased - "Anubia-Beyond The Point Of No Return" (from Music For Gentlemen)
Shovelhead - "The Weight" (from Red Sky Horizon)
Monster Magnet - "Ultimate Everything" (from Monolithic Baby!)
3Speed Automatic - "Walk On The Sun" (from NoMans Land)
Radiopuhelimet - "Heinäkuu" (from Tänään!)
Linus Pauling Quartet - "La Tapatia" (from C6H8O6)
Foe - "Myrmidon" (from The Combined Stupidity Of Spiteful Men)
Kingston Wall - "Nepal" (from Kingston Wall I)

Drool Trough (show #10)

Drool Trough is an all genres show featuring cool music from the
underground. We created Drool Trough for two reasons. First, we receive far
more submissions at Aural Innovations than we can
reasonably have time to review. And, second, we get a lot of cool music that
doesn't fit neatly into our more theme oriented radio shows. Anything is
game for Drool Trough, and from one track to the next you will hear
completely different sounds and styles, all from homemade musicians and
teeny weeny but ultra fiesty labels.

Listen to today's show for the chance to win a free SACK TRICK promo sampler
CD!!!

H.R. Funk N' Puff - "Zoe" (from Songs From The Electric Greenwood)
Utham - "So Mote It Be" (from s/t CDEP)
Colin Clary and the Magogs - "I Only Give You Bad Advice Because I Love You"
(from Her Life Of Crime)
The Stoneage Hearts - "Wish You Were Mine" (from Turn On With The Stoneage
Hearts)
Hands Of Time - "Dementias Child" (from I Am A Hideous Monster)
Green Circles - "Black Vinyl Heart" (from Brass Knobs, Bevelled Edges (And
In 23 Different Positions)
SummerRain - "Black-Eyed Gnome" (from Out of Chaos - "The Sublime")
Nebula - "The Way To Venus" (from Atomic Ritual)
Magic Cat - "Seline" (from Acoustic Demo)
New Planet Trampoline - "Fishbone Song" (from The Curse of the New Planet
Trampoline)
Motherjane - "Walk On" (from Insane Biography)
Sack Trick - "Penguins On The Moon" (from Penguins On The Moon)
Chrome - "Firebomb" (from Anthology 1979-1983 / 3rd From The Sun)
Plain Fade - "Trial Balloon" (from Datura/Trial Ballon single)
Random Touch - "Slowing Down Time" (from A Parade Of Dusty Hobos)
Kuma - "Agatha" (from The Moment Of Silence Before A Disaster)
Highspire - "Vesperbell" (from Your Everything)
Park Avenue Music - "The Mellow One" (from For Your Home Or Office)
Stellastarr* - "No Weather" (from Stellastarr*)
The Phasers - "Rotor" (from Universe Crawls EP)
Radiant Republic Of Texas - "Sympathy For The Treble" (from Golden Gate Mistake)

http://Aural-Innovations.com