HW: New Adrian Shaw Interview

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Sun May 16 14:17:16 EDT 2004

In a message dated 5/14/04 10:22:24 AM Pacific Daylight Time, youless at COX.NET
writes:

> Hi
>
>  I've just added a new interview with Adrian Shaw to Stafarer's Hawkwind
>  Page.
>
>  1.  Go to http://www.starfarer.net
>  2.  Click on the red "What's New" link near the top of the home page
>  3.  Click on the "Adrian Shaw Interview" link, in red.
>
>  Cheers
>
>  Steve

thanks, steve. lately i've developed a greater appreciation of his work w/HW.
before he was just whoever was playing bass at the time. but i've been
listening much to Weird 3 a lot, the free festivals, and it's so great to just
follow him throughout that whole set... wasn't it doug pearson who went against the
grain and declared Ade his favorite HW bassist? it's clearer now... (though i
picked up one of his solo albums a few years ago, and didn't care for it
much...)
<ps doug: sorry i never showed up for your jellybrains gig, my mood took a
sharp turn for the worse that evening, and so i basically had to retreat from
people...>
chuck