OFF: Gong/Soft Machine

Christian christian.eric_mumford at CHELLO.NO
Mon May 24 20:50:27 EDT 2004

I was just was at one of the local record stores here in Asker and there
was a sale... 2 CD's for ca $12 and I got  Gong - "Wingfull Of Eyes" and a
Kevin Ayers compilation... and just last week I got "Soft Machine 3 & 4"
and put the full price "Vol. 1 & 2" on hold (actually my fave SM release(s)
which I listened to all of the winter 1996 when I lived in Oslo, though
nobody here on BOC-L would beleive I do anything but lie about it would
they as this list is full of enemies) , but "3 & 4" is a whole other game
isn't it, much like "3rd". And I swear Norman Carl Odam aka Legendary
Stardust Cowboy aka "Ledge" to his friends is not the only Ratledge there is...

"Would the real Ratledge Stand Up In Praise Of Learning!"
-Chr-
NP: Entombed - "Morning Star"
"the album about the story of how I beheaded my old mum as a rallycross
driver in russia"