HW: my long gone regular 70 real Hawkwind CD's including "Distant Horizons"

Michael Gee GHawkwind63 at AOL.COM
Tue May 25 08:51:00 EDT 2004

 Actually i would like to hear your story of how you where made to trash your
Hawkwind collection by Hells Angels. I know Hells Angels can be very brave
when there is a gaggle of them as experienced @ the Stonehenge free festival.
They had a law that any drugs could be sold except Heroin. I guy who tried to
sell it ended up with his belongings burnt and beaten off the site. Heroin may
seem to be evil but if i want to buy it what's it to do with anyone else.
Heroin is a fairly safe drug its the rubbish that it gets cut with that makes it
bad. And as for making you trash your Hawkwind albums, please tell us the story.
Or did you make it up? Acid flash backs come to mind. Mike...