HW: my long gone regular 70 real Hawkwind CD's including "Distant Horizons"

Christian christian.eric_mumford at CHELLO.NO
Tue May 25 20:35:56 EDT 2004

At 11:10 25.05.04 -0400, you wrote:
>Couldn't of gotten it from me...  I've only come across two copies of 25
>Years On and both are safe with me.  Unless there other Christopher Stiers
>in the Multiverse....
>
>Do I know you?

It might have been another Christopher but I thought it was you. It was in
1996... "Hawklords 25 Years On"... in trade for something. I got a printout
of the letter somewhere and I swear it was signed "Chris Stier" RU from New
England area?

thanks
Chr.