OFF:/ON: HW: The War on Tour-rer

Henderson Keith keith.henderson at PSI.CH
Wed May 26 13:40:48 EDT 2004

MB asks...

>do you mean 2005?

No.

>April 2004 was last month or am I lost in a time warp :-)

You might note that I am not Peter Knorn, manager of UFO, and
therefore I do not have the authority to put out press releases
about UFO's activities.  However, I do have the authority to
surf the internet and find news items about bands I occasionally
listen to, but I don't often do this for *every* single band I
like *every* single day.  So that when there's a 'news' item
released on April 16, 2004, I might not actually swing by and
read it until some weeks later, in this case, five.

Now, back to my time warp...Grakkl (FAA)

P.S.  You should thank me for *not* posting the tour dates, that
even if they weren't cancelled, would already be over anyhow.