Moorcock

Filip Vanhuyse Filip.Vanhuyse at PANDORA.BE
Thu May 27 12:47:55 EDT 2004

The Elf & The Hawk is an official release from Black Widow Records in Italy
(also a Hawkfan by the way) and you should contact Andy at CDServices.Maybe
he has some in stock still.
There is a cd and a 2lp who differs from the cd.

The Hawkwind connection is a dodgy cdr.

If you're searching for something rare,you should try to find the limited
500 copy only 7" of "Brothel In Rosenstrasse" and it's signed by Michael
Moorcock (mine is no.252,and no I don't sell it)

Also the lp "New World's Fair" is rare (try to find a copy,if any,with the
inner sleeve)

greetings
filip

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List
[mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET]Namens David Dobbie
Verzonden: donderdag 27 mei 2004 16:46
Aan: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Onderwerp: HW: Moorcock

HIya All

Does any one know if either of these are available I live in England
or are they considered beyond the pale under the 'trading ban'?

The Elf & The Hawk
The Hawkwind Connection ( Robert Calvert \ Michael Moorcock )

I am interested in the Moorcock stuff really

Love and Pax

Dobbie
david.dobbie at bt.com